Our heated and covered patio is still open!!! Our hours are Wednesday-Saturday 5-9pm and Sunday Brunch from 10-2pm. We’ll be accepting reservations for our indoor/heated patio available at the bottom of the page. In addition to our dine-in options we will continue offering take out service with curbside pick-up. Please place your orders by clicking button below. You can call upon arrival at 206-420-7225 and we will bring your food out to you. We greatly appreciate all of your support during these difficult times.
- Sawyer is named a semifinalist for Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation
- Ballard’s Sawyer Delights With Playful, Refined Dishes A veteran of Lark finds his own voice in the best new restaurant in Ballard
- Playful food. Fancy food. Take Sawyer at face value and it’s still worth an immediate drive to Ballard. But there’s more to this place, a certain synergy between distinct halves of Mayers’s mind that transforms his plates into something more ingenious.
- One of the best new restaurants in Seattle. With finely crafted food that mixes tradition with contemporary American tongue-in-cheekiness, chef Mitch Mayers is causing a different sort of buzz at this one-time sawmill, now a spacious, relaxed, wood-paneled dining room and bar.
- With a breezy vibe and playful menu, Sawyer is a fun newcomer to Ballard. The new Ballard restaurant from Mitch Mayers, who’s spent the past four years at Lark as chef de cuisine under James Beard Award-winning chef John Sundstrom, has a fun, youthful energy, with cooking chops to boot.
- Sawyer is one of Seattle best new restaurants of 2018. There were so many reasons to anticipate this newcomer just off Ballard Ave: The cool space, the pedigreed chef, his emphasis on hospitality. Mitch Mayer’s timbered, booth-filled dining room delivers, and then some.
Get In Touch
Sunday brunch – 10am-2pm
We are pleased to offer our all-seasons patio for your next private event. Located off the main-dining room, this area is the perfect space for your next anniversary, corporate dinner, or group outing. For availability and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.