We’re thrilled to announce we are reopening our dining room. Our new hours are Wednesday-Saturday 4-9pm and Sunday Brunch from 10-2pm. We’ll be reservation only for our indoor/heated patio available at the bottom of the page. In addition, we will be offering the Sawyer Food Court, patio tables on the garden level terrace just to Sawyer with call ahead seating. In addition to our dine-in options we will continue offering take out service with curbside pick-up. Please place your orders by clicking button below. You can call upon arrival at 206-420-7225 and we will bring your food out to you. We greatly appreciate all of your support during these difficult times.
- Sawyer is named a semifinalist for Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation
- Ballard’s Sawyer Delights With Playful, Refined Dishes A veteran of Lark finds his own voice in the best new restaurant in Ballard
- Playful food. Fancy food. Take Sawyer at face value and it’s still worth an immediate drive to Ballard. But there’s more to this place, a certain synergy between distinct halves of Mayers’s mind that transforms his plates into something more ingenious.
- One of the best new restaurants in Seattle. With finely crafted food that mixes tradition with contemporary American tongue-in-cheekiness, chef Mitch Mayers is causing a different sort of buzz at this one-time sawmill, now a spacious, relaxed, wood-paneled dining room and bar.
- With a breezy vibe and playful menu, Sawyer is a fun newcomer to Ballard. The new Ballard restaurant from Mitch Mayers, who’s spent the past four years at Lark as chef de cuisine under James Beard Award-winning chef John Sundstrom, has a fun, youthful energy, with cooking chops to boot.
- Sawyer is one of Seattle best new restaurants of 2018. There were so many reasons to anticipate this newcomer just off Ballard Ave: The cool space, the pedigreed chef, his emphasis on hospitality. Mitch Mayer’s timbered, booth-filled dining room delivers, and then some.
Get In Touch
Sunday brunch – 10am-2pm
Make A Reservation
We are pleased to offer our all-seasons patio for your next private event. Located off the main-dining room, this area is the perfect space for your next anniversary, corporate dinner, or group outing. For availability and reservations, please contact us at email@example.com.