Welcome to Sawyer!
We are currently open for both indoor dining and outdoor dining on our covered and heated patio. Reservations are recommended and may be made via the link at the bottom of this page. To place an order for pick up, please click the button below. You can call us upon arrival at 206-420-7225 and we will gladly bring your food out to you.
Patio seating is limited and available by reservation only.
Thank you for your continued support during these difficult times!
Welcome to Sawyer!
- Sawyer is named a semifinalist for Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation
- Ballard’s Sawyer Delights With Playful, Refined Dishes A veteran of Lark finds his own voice in the best new restaurant in Ballard
- Playful food. Fancy food. Take Sawyer at face value and it’s still worth an immediate drive to Ballard. But there’s more to this place, a certain synergy between distinct halves of Mayers’s mind that transforms his plates into something more ingenious.
- One of the best new restaurants in Seattle. With finely crafted food that mixes tradition with contemporary American tongue-in-cheekiness, chef Mitch Mayers is causing a different sort of buzz at this one-time sawmill, now a spacious, relaxed, wood-paneled dining room and bar.
- With a breezy vibe and playful menu, Sawyer is a fun newcomer to Ballard. The new Ballard restaurant from Mitch Mayers, who’s spent the past four years at Lark as chef de cuisine under James Beard Award-winning chef John Sundstrom, has a fun, youthful energy, with cooking chops to boot.
- Sawyer is one of Seattle best new restaurants of 2018. There were so many reasons to anticipate this newcomer just off Ballard Ave: The cool space, the pedigreed chef, his emphasis on hospitality. Mitch Mayer’s timbered, booth-filled dining room delivers, and then some.
Get In Touch
Sunday 10am-2pm and 5-9pm
We are pleased to offer our all-seasons patio for your next private event. Located off the main-dining room, this area is the perfect space for your next anniversary, corporate dinner, or group outing. For availability and reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.